Remap Of Mercedes CLA 45 AMG
A brief review of AMG CLA 45 (C117)
This beautiful looking thing is a CLA 45 which is basically the same as A45, but it’s a bit more grown up. In fact, it’s for people who don't want to buy a racer hatchback but still want all that fun and performance. Lets kick off this review by talking about the engine because this is what makes the CLA 45 so special. Nowadays, the third generation of CLA(C119) is the most powerful 2.0 litre four cylinder engine in a production vehicle. With 421 horsepower and 500 newton metres of torque besides the turbocharger, that’s why it can produce all that power. capable of accelerating from 0 to 100 kilometres in 3.9 seconds which is so fast for a little four cylinder engine. This car is equipped with 4matic plus which means it drives all four wheels via an 8 speed dual clutch automatic gearbox. So whenever you see a 4matic plus you should know that it is a very special system for very special AMG’s. This one has electromechanical clutch packs to send exactly how much power this car needs to exactly which wheel and it theoretically sends up to %100 of the available torque to the rear wheels so it can be a %100 rear wheel drive. Furthermore, the way its traction control system works and the way this whole car feels, if you put it into ESP SPORT, it lets you slide out so much more than a normal car.
What goes wrong with CLA 45 ?
- Noises of rattling, buzzing, and squealing from around six separate spots inside the vehicle is the most frustrating issue
- Poor shifting/clutch engagement and lurching at low speeds. It appears to be rough.
- Unnecessarily harsh ride. This, in my perspective, exacerbates the rattling. A technician said.
AMG CLA 45 Engine and ECU
The newly developed AMG 2.0-liter high-tech engine, which is the most powerful mass-produced 4-cylinder engine with twin scroll turbo scharger, follows the legacy of its predecessor. The Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 4MATIC is powered by a 4-cylinder high-tech engine(M133 DE20AL) with 355 horsepower and 450 Nm that relesed 2013~2015 and managed by ECU Bosch MED17.7.2 .
you can READ & Write All of ECUs which named above with OBD Port (protoclol 700 for Petrols). then you can change the dump in ECM Titanum.
- Dim Sport
Reading & Writing files by new trasdata plugin in bench mode For this ECU that was pointed out (protocol 1383) . Then you can use RaceEvo Application to modify original File.
In this programmer like Others you can Read & Write All Of Ecus in OBD Port. But for remapping the Original File you need to other Software like WinOLS.
The following are the benefits of the Caracal Tech remap package:
- Boosting acceleration and power by up to 15% in petrol vehicles and 25% in diesel ones.
- Improved accurate air to fuel ratio adjustment for more torque at low revs
- speed limit removal
- Significant improvement in the responsiveness of the accelerator pedal (linearization of throttle behavior without the need for further devices such as a pedal box)
- In petrol models, the DECAT error has been eliminated.
- In petrol models, the second oxygen sensor has been removed.
- In diesel engines, EGR and DPF are being phased out.
- Fixing the problem with the ADBLUE repository
- Raising the cutoff point for the number of client requests (Rev Limit removal)
- Removing immobilizer (immo Off)
- turbo upgrade calibration are supported.
- Watermethanol injection packages are supported.
Contact us via one of the following three ways, to use our experiences in Mercedes CLA 45 AMG remapping and access to all parameters without any error.
1-If you want to learn how to remap Toyota Hilux with DENSO ECU in WinOLS and ECM software, you can enter to our ECU training course.
2-if you need only remapping file, upload original ECU file in Tuning File Service, after short time our experts send you remapped file.
3-if you know remapping software like WINOLS or ECM, for ease and accuracy of work you can use CaracalTech Mappack in the following link.
For more information and probable problems feel free to contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org