Remap BMW - BMW 3 Series ECU Tuning
🚩Remap BMW - BMW 3 series ECU Tuning:
A Brief Review of BMW 328i:
For years the BMW 3-series has been considered a sports sedan benchmark. But with every redesign comes a question, did they screw it up?
In 1975 BMW sparked a revolution with the 3-series and 40 years later, it's still the benchmark of segmented invention. Forever-evolving, its style and handling make it the most popular series in the line up. While you can get the 3-series with a variety of trims and engines, the most common version is a 328i with the base 2-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and an 8-Speed automatic transmission which provides 240 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque. This powertrain has both good and bad traits. Acceleration is very strong, most of the time this feels like a six-cylinder, but it can be a touch wheezy off the line. Also, this is one of the most fuel efficient BMWs. As we mentioned earlier, the BMW 3-series is a compact executive car which has been manufactured by the German automaker BMW since 1975. It is also BMW’s best-selling model which accounts up to 30 percent of the total revenue for BMW each year. Basically, it is a rear-wheel drive car, but you can get all-wheel drive as an option.
Even though it is a 3-series, it has most of the extravagance of a luxury model added. You can also order the Driver Assistance Package and the Premium Package as an option. The Driver Assistance Package includes: The Rear View Camera and The Park Distance Control. The Premium Package includes: A Smart Keyless Access Entry, Universal Garage Door Opener, Roman Roof, Lumbar Support and The Satellite Radio with one-year subscription. The gas mileage will vary depending on which driving mode the vehicle is in: Eco, Comfort or Sport mode. There's also The Auto Start and Stop function to further enhance gas mileage. When The Auto Start and Stop function is activated, it will shut off the engine when it comes to a complete stop and immediately restart when you leave your foot off the brake.
💬What goes Wrong with BMW 328i Mechanically?
Although the N20 engine is generally reliable, early models have timing chain defects that can be costly to repair. But because some engine problems are prevalent, it does not imply that they will continue to occur on all engines. Furthermore, N20 engines are susceptible to a variety of additional defects that we will not define as frequent because they may only affect a tiny percentage of engines.
💬BMW 328i Engine & ECU:
When it comes to performance the 2016 BMW 328i features a 2-litre four-cylinder engine With high-precision direct injection that pushes out 240 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque. This enabled the 328i to accelerate from 0 to 100 Kilometers per hour in just under 5.7 seconds. It has an 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission with sport and manual shift mode along with steering wheel mounted paddle shifter. Its top speed is limited to 210 kilometers per hour for fuel economy.
The N20 engine is very common in BMW products Like 5 series and 7 series (730i).
💬BMW 3 Series (F30) Engine and ECU:
- 318i 1500cc (B38B15 ) 134 hp, EMS: Bosch MEVD17.2.3
- 320i 2000cc (B48B20A) 181 hp, EMS: Bosch MG1CS003
- 328i 2000cc (N20B20) 241 hp, EMS: Bosch MEVD17.2.9
- 330i 2000cc (B48B20) 248 hp, EMS: Bosch MG1CS003
- 335i 3000cc (N55B30MO) I6 302 hp, EMS: Bosch MEVD17.2
- 340i 3000cc (B58B30MO) I6 322 hp, EMS: Bosch MG1CS003
- M3 3000cc (S55B30) I6 443 hp, EMS: Bosch MEVD17.2
- 316d 2000cc (B47D20) 114 hp, EMS: Bosch EDC17-C56
- 318d 2000cc (B47D20) 148 hp, EMS: Bosch EDC17-C50-C56
- 330d 3000cc (N57D30O1) I6 261 hp, EMS: Bosch MD1CP002
- 335d 3000cc (N57D30O1) I6 308 hp. EMS: Bosch EDC17-CP45
You can “Read & Write” All of ECUs which named above with OBD Port (protocol 698 in diesel Engines and 702 for Petrol). Then you can change the dump in ECM Titanium.
- Dim Sport:
Reading & Writing files by New Genius is simple by “OBD Port” for all kinds of ECUs that was pointed out. Then you can use RaceEvo Application to modify original File.
In this programmer like Others you can Read & Write All Of ECUs in OBD Port. But for remapping the Original File you need to other Software like WinOLS.
💬The following are the benefits of the CaracalTech Remap package:
- Boosting acceleration and power by up to 15% in petrol vehicles and 25% in diesel ones.
- Improved reversing gearbox performance (automatic models)
- Improved accurate air to fuel ratio adjustment for more torque at low revs
- Speed Limiter Removal
- Significant improvement in the responsiveness of the accelerator pedal (linearization of throttle behavior without the need for further devices such as a pedal box)
- In petrol models, the DeCAT error has been eliminated.
- In petrol models, the second oxygen sensor has been removed
- In diesel engines, EGR and DPF are being phased out.
- Fixing the problem with the AdBlue repository
- Raising the cutoff point for the number of client requests (Rev Limit removal)
- Removing immobilizer IMMO OFF.
- Supercharger packages are supported.
- Watermethanol injection packages are supported.
🏁Contact us via one of the following three ways, to use our experiences in BMW 328i remapping and access to all parameters without any error.
1- If you want to learn how to remap Toyota Hilux with DENSO ECU in WinOLS and ECM Titanium software, you can enter to our ECU training course.
2- If you need only remapping file, upload original ECU file in Tuning File Service, after short time our experts send you remapped file.
3- If you know remapping software like WinOLS or ECM, for ease and accuracy of work you can use CaracalTech Mappack in the following link.
📍For more information and probable problems feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org