Toyota Hilux ECU Remapping / Chiptuning
The Toyota Hilux seventh generation was marketed from 2005 to 2015, during which it was face-lifted twice by Toyota. It is Toyota's most well-known and popular mid-size pickup, with a reputation for off-road capability and durability.
This product is available in three cab models: single cab, double cab, Xtra Cabin, which can be ordered in low and high chassis.
The Hilux has a double-wishbone front suspension and a leaf spring type rear axle, like other pickups, which provides an adequate ride quality and no irritating shocks in this class of vehicle on bad roads.
• High performance & reliable powertrain
• City driving excellence
• High off-road capabilities
• Acceptable on-road and off-road ride quality
• In Vigo models, the Cut-off is not working, causing the car to slide on sandy roads.
• Excessive pedal delay results in a loss of power and torque at start-up.
• In 4-cylinder petrol vehicles, there is a lack of power that has to be reinforced.
The following engines are available for this vehicle:
- 2000 cc (136hp) 1TR-FE VVT-i I4 (EMS: Denso 275036-9160)
- 2700 cc (160hp) 2TR-FE VVT-i I4 (EMS: Denso 175822-887)
- 4000 cc (224hp) 1GR-FE VVT-i V6 (EMS: Denso 275136-2010)
- 4000 cc (302hp) 1GR-FE VVT-i V6 TRD EDITION (EMS: Denso 275036-0360)
- 2500cc 144 hp / 2KD-FTV D-4D Turbodiesel I4 (EMS: Denso 275922-022)
- 2500cc 120 hp / 2KD-FTV D-4D VN-Turbo I4 (EMS: Denso 175822-887)
- 3000cc 169 hp / 1KD-FTV D-4D turbocharged I4 (EMS: Denso 175822-887)517
Appropriate programmers for Hilux remap:
Kess, an Alientech Co.’s device, can be used to download VR through OBD. In this case, you should first study the ECU specs, then download the original file from the databank site, and finally, remap using the ECM TITANUM program. Then, when you have corrected Checksum, go ahead and write . You should use the 517 OBD protocol to download all of the engines specified for the seventh generation Hilux. Note that this programmer cannot read the ECU file, so choose the Original file carefully.
- BIT BOX
One of the most powerful programmers for remapping Toyota Company products is the Bitbox programmer. For the engines described above, the Can GEN1 module should be included in this programmer. In addition, for the 1TR engine, a NewGEN can be given.
The bit edit supplement program allows you to remap the relevant tables.
The following are the benefits of the Caracal Tech remap package:
- • Boosting acceleration and power by up to 15% in petrol vehicles and 25% in diesel ones.
- • Improved reversing gearbox performance (automatic models)
- • Improved accurate air to fuel ratio adjustment for more torque at low revs
- • speed limit removal
- • Significant improvement in the responsiveness of the accelerator pedal (linearization of throttle behavior without the need for further devices such as a pedal box)
- In petrol models, the DECAT error has been eliminated.
- In petrol models, the second oxygen sensor has been removed.
- In diesel engines, EGR and DPF are being phased out.
- Fixing the problem with the ADBLUE repository
- Raising the cutoff point for the number of client requests (Rev Limit removal)
- Removing immobilizer (immo Off)
- Supercharger packages are supported.
- Watermethanol injection packages are supported.
Contact us via one of the following three ways, to use our experiences in Toyota Hilux remapping and access to all parameters without any error.
1-If you want to learn how to remap Toyota Hilux with DENSO ECU in WinOLS and ECM software, you can enter to our ECU training course.
2-if you need only remapping file, upload original ECU file in Tuning File Service, after short time our experts send you remapped file.
3-if you know remapping software like WINOLS or ECM, for ease and accuracy of work you can use CaracalTech Mappack in the following link.
For more information and probable problems feel free to contact us:email@example.com