BMW 5 series G30 Remapping
A brief review of BMW 5 Series (G30)
The all new 7 generation BMW 5 series now brings a conservative new design and loads of latest technology, But the G30 has got some pretty big shoes to fill. As well as some very stiff competition from the new Mercedes Benz E Class. As a matter of fact, the new 5 series is a pretty big deal for BMW. This nameplate goes back to 45 years ago, Back in 1972 where the E12 launched. That was followed by E28, E34, E39, E60, F10 and now with the presence of G30. This car is bigger, longer and wider than the outgoing car, but the thing to notice is it is lighter, Thanks to the use of new and more advanced materials. The first impressions in the interior of the G30, this is a BMW and if you are familiar with the brand, you are going to feel right at home. Everything is very familiar to the previous one’s, but it is a much more modern implementation and closer to the 7 series than what we saw in the old 5 series. As for the positive points of this car we can refer to the interior design. That is where you notice the BMW masterpiece. The leather stitched dashboard, the soft nappa leather seats and it is equipped with comfort seats too which are usually an extra option. With a quad zone climate control and seat ventilation it really is a comfortable interior.
What goes wrong with this new generation 5 series ?
To be honest, the B48 engine is a great engine and vastly improved in many ways from the outgoing N20. it’s more powerful, even though it is roughly two litres in displacement, it is fuel efficient and it is far more reliable. But with age you would expect to see some issues such as : Coolant leaks if it’s not maintained once you hit mileage over 70000 or 80000 miles, Valve cover gasket leaks, pan leaks and again the infamous oil filter housing leaks just like the N20 engine. There were some reports that the main problem with this new B48 engine is the counter balance shaft bearing. What is apparently happening is this bearing is coming loose, so part of the engine essentially comes unglued and it can result in early failure for the rest of the engine.
BMW 5 Series (G30) Engine and ECU
- 520i 2000cc (B48B20A) 181hp , Bosch MG1CS003
- 528i/530i 2000cc (B46turbo) 255hp , EMS: Bosch MG1CS003
- 540i 3000cc (B58B30) L6 368hp , EMS: Bosch MG1CS201
- 550i 3000cc (N63 Twin Turbo) V8 456hp. EMS: BOSCH MG1CS003
- 518d 2000cc (B47D20) 148hp , EMS: Bosch MD1CP002
- 520d 2000cc (B47D20) 188hp , EMS: Bosch MD1CP002
- 530d 3000cc (B57D30) L6 261hp , EMS: Bosch MD1CP002
- 540d 3000cc (B57 Twin Turbo) L6 335hp , EMS: Bosch MD1CP002
- 550d 3000cc (B57 Quad Turbo) L6 395hp , EMS: Bosch MD1CP002
you can READ & Write All of ECUs which named above with OBD Port (protoclol 698 in diesel Engines and 702 for Petrols). then you can change the dump in ECM Titanum.
- Dim Sport
Reading & Writing files by new Genuis is simple by OBD Port For All kinds of ECUs that was pointed out. Then you can use RaceEvo Application to modify original File.
In this programmer like Others you can Read & Write All Of Ecus in OBD Port. But for remapping the Original File you need to other Software like WinOLS.
The following are the benefits of the Caracal Tech remap package:
- • Boosting acceleration and power by up to 15% in petrol vehicles and 25% in diesel ones.
- • Improved reversing gearbox performance (automatic models)
- • Improved accurate air to fuel ratio adjustment for more torque at low revs
- • speed limit removal
- • Significant improvement in the responsiveness of the accelerator pedal (linearization of throttle behavior without the need for further devices such as a pedal box)
- In petrol models, the DECAT error has been eliminated.
- In petrol models, the second oxygen sensor has been removed.
- In diesel engines, EGR and DPF are being phased out.
- Fixing the problem with the ADBLUE repository
- Raising the cutoff point for the number of client requests (Rev Limit removal)
- Removing immobilizer (immo Off)
- Supercharger packages are supported.
- Watermethanol injection packages are supported.
Contact us via one of the following three ways, to use our experiences in BMW 5series G30 remapping and access to all parameters without any error.
1-If you want to learn how to remap Toyota Hilux with DENSO ECU in WinOLS and ECM software, you can enter to our ECU training course.
2-if you need only remapping file, upload original ECU file in Tuning File Service, after short time our experts send you remapped file.
3-if you know remapping software like WINOLS or ECM, for ease and accuracy of work you can use CaracalTech Mappack in the following link.
For more information and probable problems feel free to contact us:email@example.com