Ducati XDiavel ECU Remapping
Ducati Diavel X Series is one of the famous motorcycles available in the market, produced by Ducati company. This motorcycle is popular among motorcycle enthusiasts, especially in the cruiser category, due to its unique design and high performance.
Diavel X Series is known as a representative of Ducati cruiser motorcycles. It has an extremely modern design with wave lines. The front part of the Diavel is designed like a sword with two eye-catching lines, which appears very tactile.
1. High Price: The XDiavel is a premium motorcycle, so it comes with a higher price tag compared to its competitors. This might make it less accessible for budget-conscious riders.
2. Limited Off-Road Capability: The XDiavel is primarily designed for on-road riding, so it may not perform as well on rough terrains or off-road trails. Riders looking for a more versatile motorcycle may find this limiting.
3. Restricted Passenger Comfort: The XDiavel has a sporty and aggressive design, which can compromise passenger comfort. The rear seat is more compact and lacks the padding and space found in some other cruiser motorcycles.
4. Reduced Fuel Efficiency: Due to its powerful engine and performance-oriented design, the XDiavel may have lower fuel efficiency compared to other motorcycles. This could result in more frequent refueling stops and higher running costs.
5. Limited Storage Space: The XDiavel does not offer much storage capacity. It lacks traditional panniers or storage compartments, making it less capable for longer trips or carrying large amounts of luggage.
Ultimately, these disadvantages may vary in significance depending on the individual rider's preferences and requirements.
The powerful engine of Diavel X Series is a V-Twin type with a 1262cc engine capacity. Using of hydraulic valve system, this engine can produce a maximum power of 160 horsepower and 130 Newton-meters of torque. The maximum speed that Diavel X Series can reach is 260 kilometers per hour, and it can reach a speed of 100 kilometers per hour in just about 2.8 seconds.
This engine managed by EMS Bosch ME17.9.21 and calibrated for Euro5 Emission Standards.
Other features of Diavel X Series include Electronic Throttle Control (ride-by-wire), cornering ABS, cornering traction control, and Ducati Power Launch system. (Uses a six-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) to control throttle operation and traction Control by ECU)
* Appropriate Programmers For Ducati Remap:
Kess, an Alientech Co.’s device, can be used to download VR through OBD. In this case, you should first study the ECU specs, then download the original file from the databank site, and finally, remap using the ECM Titanium Software. Then, you have to correct Checksum, go ahead and write. You should use the 747 OBD protocol to write this ECU (Bosch ME17.9.21). Note that this programmer cannot read the ECU file, so choose the Original file carefully.
In bench mode you should choose boot (Tricore), protocol 756 to “Read and Write”.
2. DimSport/ Trasdata:
The Dimsport tools, Reading & Writing files by new Genuis (Flash_0738) New Trasdata plugin in bench mode For this ECU that was pointed out (protocol 756 / 1258). Then you can use RaceEvo Application to modify original File.
In this programmer also Read is not supported like Alientech Programmer.
3. Auto Tuner:
In this programmer like Others you can “Read & Write” that by bench mode. But for remapping the Original File you need to other Software Like WinOLS.
DYNO TUNING RESULT:
As you can see in the picture below, we have been able to get 7 HP and 9 Nm from the dyno tune (remap) of this motorcycle.
By analyzing the Dyno graphs, we have discovered that the AFR exceeds the economy limit, which we refer to as “LEAN” in remap science. Therefore, it is advisable to achieve this ratio to enhance power output. You might be wondering how to determine the appropriate richness levels. This crucial subject is covered in the preliminary modules of CaracalTech training courses, specifically within the Remap training curriculum. This enables students to effectively analyze a Dyno graph.
In this particular case, we have decreased the fuel table by approximately 9%. As a result, in the subsequent run, you will observe that the Air/Fuel Ratio is closer to the range of ~13.
Now, to get more power, we change the spark table in this way. In the areas of the gas board, the spark advance can be increased between 2 and 5 degrees, which results in an increase of 5 to 10 horsepower
💬The Following Are The Benefits of The CaracalTech Remap Package:
- Boosting acceleration and power by up to 15% in petrol vehicles.
- Improved accurate Air/Fuel Ratio adjustment for more torque at low revs
- Speed Limiter Removal
- The DeCAT error has been eliminated.
- The second oxygen sensor has been removed.
- EGR Delete will be done.
- Raising the cut-off point for the number of client requests (Rev Limit Removal)
- Removing immobilizer or IMMO OFF.
- Watermethanol injection packages are supported.
🏁Contact us via one of the following three ways, to use our experiences in Ducati XDaivel remapping and access to all parameters without any error.
1- If you want to learn how to remap Ducati XDiavel with Bosch ECU in WinOLS and ECM Titanium Software, you can enter to our ECU Training Course.
2- If you need only remapping file, upload original ECU file in Tuning File Service, after short time our experts send you remapped file.
3- If you know remapping software like WinOLS or ECM Titanium, for ease and accuracy of work you can use CaracalTech Mappack in the following link.
📍For more information and probable problems feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org